MIKON SYSTEMS is a Romanian IT company founded in 1999 with extensive international expertise in design, implementation and integration of automation and industrial software systems.
Skills sets range from development of equipment communication drivers up to implementation of city-wide SCADA systems.
Our knowledge covers a large variety of programming languages, operating systems, software tools and communication protocols.
- Process Monitoring & Control - SCADA
- Electrical Installations and Automations
- Integrated Production Management Systems with Economical Reports
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Software Design and Implementation
- Environment Parameters Monitoring Systems
- Management Information Systems Integrator
- Manoeuvres Simulators for Electrical Substations
- Simulators of various industrial processes for personnel training
- Internet Applications, E-Commerce
- Geographical Information Systems
- Development and Integration of BMS - Building Management System
- Service for Hardware and Software
In the scope of industrialization, automation is a step beyond mechanization. Whereas mechanization provided human operators with machinery to assist them with the physical requirements of work, automation greatly reduces the need for human sensory and mental requirements as well.